How cool is this blog?

Did you know that you can drag and drop the boxes in the left or right and order them as you like?

Just move your mouse over the grey box until the cursor changes, and then drag the box to the new position as you like.

Give it a try and post a comment if you like it!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Blogroll

BlogCatalog



I found a cool trick that is supposed to free your RAM memory without having to restart the system. I am a little skeptical about it, but I remember using a RAM cleaning tool when I was using only 64MB (a while ago :) ).

Steps to follow:

1. Create a new shortcut on your desktop (locate an empty spot on your desktop, right click on your mouse and select - New->Shortcut)

2. Type “windir\system32\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks” without the brackets in the box and click next.

3. Name your shortcut “Clear RAM,” and click finish…. All done!…

Now, when your system slows down just click the clear ram shortcut, and you are back to your normal operating speed.

PS: I searched a few posts about this trick and some people even reported the reverse of this happening. I found some Delphi source code of an application that is supposed to also free the RAM memory of unused items. When I get the chance I will take a look and try to come back with a working solution to free up some RAM...

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Bloglinker list