How cool is this blog?

Did you know that you can drag and drop the boxes in the left or right and order them as you like?

Just move your mouse over the grey box until the cursor changes, and then drag the box to the new position as you like.

Give it a try and post a comment if you like it!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Blogroll

BlogCatalog



I've been trying a lot to learn how to whistle very loud, the type of whistle you perform at a Rock concert or football (soccer) game. But I never managed to do it...

Two days ago I went to a Rock concert of one of Romania's best rock band ever: Phoenix (you can listen some of their songs on YouTube, just do a search for "Phoenix Romania"; or click here for one of their song).

So, I went to the concert with my girl and everybody was either whistling or shouting while clapping their hands. And I could not do any of those two... I felt frustrated...

So I went on YouTube and searched for some videos that teach one how to whistle. I found many of them, you can do your own search, but the two I placed below made the most sense to me and now I am actually ... kind of... whistling... Just give me a few more days and I'll be expert! :)

The first movie is a very short one. Still, it shows how to do it:



The second movie is longer and made by some pretty annoying guy (no offense). Just skip the first minute and then you will get to the 4 steps that he tells about. Helped me...

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Bloglinker list