How cool is this blog?

Did you know that you can drag and drop the boxes in the left or right and order them as you like?

Just move your mouse over the grey box until the cursor changes, and then drag the box to the new position as you like.

Give it a try and post a comment if you like it!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Blogroll

BlogCatalog



I decided it's time to change the look and feel of my blog. So I started searching for the perfect template to use. Of course, I wanted a free, good looking, user friendly template, in XML format. I had found one in the old HTML based Blogger format, but it was to difficult to customize and I wanted something easy. With Blogger's XML templates, adding widgets is a 1-2-3 process that can be performed by anybody, including a not so experienced blogger like many of us out there.

Anyway, I found out a cool site that I even registered with and downloaded this brand new template for my blog:




(I'm posting a screen shot for the days when I would change to a new template so that this post will still make sense)

The website is called www.eblogtemplates.com and they offer exactly what they say on their front page: Free High Quality Blog Templates



The template I am using is itheme. I had to do some modifications for it to work, but you can find my comments on the itheme page (currently the latest comment, but I hope it will not remain like this forever :p )

So my next task is to transform this template from a 2 column one in a 3 column template, by adding a column on the left side. It's not that I don't like it this way, but nowadays, with extra wide screens, it's useless to have a very loooooong but not wide enough page.

Back to work now, I hope to post the 3-column template in a couple of hours so wish me good luck :D

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Bloglinker list