How cool is this blog?

Did you know that you can drag and drop the boxes in the left or right and order them as you like?

Just move your mouse over the grey box until the cursor changes, and then drag the box to the new position as you like.

Give it a try and post a comment if you like it!

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Blogroll

BlogCatalog



I have just created a new Twitter account for my Software company. Since it's such a buzz and I am getting to like it more and more every day, I checked out to see if @simpatic is available and since it was, I have registered it. Then I tried to see if searching for my personal Twitter user (@vladges) will work (because in the my first few Twitter days I could not find myself...) so I searched for 'vladges' on Twitter's Find People page.

So guess what? Twitter said: "Did you mean ladies ?"




WOW! I must say that feels good (I guess) to know that my username on Twitter is considered a misspell of ladies!

Wait, what are you implying? That I am some sort of misspelled lady? Hey, stop laughing, I'm talking to you!!!

...


PS: Yes, I did find myself on Twitter this time. I think tweeting about a few times was worth it :) Get lost! :)

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Bloglinker list